- 1 can (about 14 ounces) quartered artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 roasted red pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove , crushed with press
- 1 pkg (10 ounce s ) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 pkg (8 ounce s ) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan & Romano cheese blend
- 1/8 tsp ground pepper
- 12 ounces refrigerated or canned white and/or lump crabmeat, drained and picked through (1 cup packed)
- 2 tsp s fresh lemon juice
1. In medium saucepan, cook cream cheese, garlic, and cream over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes or until mixture is smooth, stirring occasionally with whisk. Stir in artichoke hearts, spinach, red pepper, grated cheese, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper, and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until mixture simmers; fold in crabmeat.
2. If desired, transfer dip to fondue pot or small slow cooker; keep warm, stirring occasionally. Serve dip with assorted crackers, toasted baguette slices, tortilla chips, or vegetables.