- 1 lb boneless pork loin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 10 oz. jar apricot preserves
- 2 tbs butter
- 4 tbs orange liqueur or orange juice
1. Stir together preserves, liqueur and butter, simmer in a small saucepan until butter is melted (OR combine ingredients in a 2-cup glass measure; microwave on High for 1 Minute). Place pork cubes in heavy plastic bag, pour 3/4 cup apricot mixture over to coat. Marinate at least 30 minutes.
2. Thread pork onto 4-6 skewers, grill over hot coals 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally and basting with marinade. Heat remaining apricot sauce to boiling and serve alongside kabobs, if desired.
Recipe & photo courtesy of the National Pork Board, http://www.porkbeinspired.com