- - croutons
- 1 pound beef tenderloin tips
- 1 package (8-10 oz.) salad greens
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced (for dressing)
- 1 tsp sugar (for dressing)
- 1/2 cup olive oil (for dressing)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup Dijon-style mustard (for dressing)
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar (for dressing)
- 1/4 tsp pepper (for dressing)
1. Whisk dressing ingredients in medium bowl until creamy. Cut beef tenderloin tips into 1 x 1/2-inch pieces.
2. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. Remove. Repeat with remaining beef. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Toss greens with 1/2 cup dressing in large bowl; place on platter. Top with beef and croutons. Serve with remaining dressing.
Recipe & photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff, http://www.beefitswhatsfordinner.com